* Saturday, November 18, 2006 *

The Present
Stacie Orrico-I'm Nt Missin U

i'm nt missin u
been thru jus abt evrythin
tat i cld go thru whn it comes 2 relationships
dun noe wat i was missin or y i aint listen
whn i tld myself tat was it
bt here i go hurt agn cause
of my curiosity nw tat its over
wat else cld it b
bsides a cheat

i made a promise
nv 2 settle(why didnt i keep it)
cuz i needed e heart break
cryin & cheatin e fooling ard
bt i'm nt missin u
i'm nt goin thru emotions
waitin & a hopin u call me
i'm nt missin u
u mighta had me open
bt i mus be goin bcuz
i gt lots 2 do
i noe i'm usually hangin on
i used 2 hate 2 c u go
bt tis tym its different
i dun even feel e distance
i'm nt missin i'm nt missin u

it's a shame in a way
cuz i feel tat i may nt
eva find e rite 1 4 me
did i leave him tis yr
i din find a face oh
will my true luv eva be
how cld i go on a search agn
whn i noe wat e end will b
wat gd is luv whn it kips on hurtin me

i made a promise
nv 2 settle (y didnt i kip it)
cuz i needed e heart break
cryin & cheatin e foolin ard
bt i'm nt missin u
i'm nt goin thru emotions
waitin & a hopin u call me
i'm nt missin u
u mighta had me open
bt i mus b goin bcuz
i gt lots 2 do
i noe im usually hangin on
i used 2 hate 2 c u go
bt tis tym its different
i dun even feel e distance
i'm nt missin i'm nt missin u
i'm nt goin thru emotions
waitin n a hopin u call me
i'm nt missin u
u mighta had me open
bt i must b goin bcuz
i gt lots 2 do
i noe i'm usually hangin on
i used 2 hate 2 c u go
bt tis tym it's different
i dun even feel e distance
i'm nt missin i'm nt missin u

no i cant be wit u cuz
i'm scared felt like i was fallin whn u left me
i cant kip goin thru life
unaware of wat im missin
or e person tat i cld be
luv's gd whn it's right
bad whn it's left
in ur memory all e tym anytym
i guess luv will b nice 4 some1
tis is life
i'm nt missin u
i'm nt goin thru emotions
waitin & a hopin u call me
i'm nt missin u
u mighta had me open
bt i mus b goin bcuz
i gt lots 2 do
i noe i'm usually hanging on
i used 2 hate 2 c u go
bt tis tym its different
i dun even feel e distance
i'm nt missin i'm nt missin u
i'm nt goin thru emotions
waitin & a hopin u call me(knocking at my door)
u mighta had me open (ay oh)
bt i mus b goin bcuz(tis is e best day of my life)
i noe i'm usually hangin on
i used 2 hate 2 c u go
bt tis tym its different
i dun even feel e distance
i'm nt missin i'm nt missin u
(i'm nt missin,wooooh yea, i'm nt missin u, no baby, i'm nt missin u)

cASSandra Crossed your path at 7:34 AM

* * * * * * * * *

A b o u t M e


`Name:
cassey `Age:
swt 15teen `Bday:
10.28.91 `Member:
7cliques.guides `Email:

enclosed x)
~Fav~

Food:
Deserts!!!! Drinks:
Fizzy and Cooling drinks Colour:
Blue,Purple,Black!!! Pastimes:

Swimming,Cycling,Reading,Listening to music,Chatting on the net,Daydreaming,Looking at stars
~Hates~

Food:
Fatty and oily food Drink:
Bundang Colour:
Bright colors blind my eyes!!!!lOlx...jkin Pastimes:

anythin to do wit art or swimmin(:

* Friends *

Alex
NianDeng
ZhiYong
ZiHao
Mabel
Joanne
SiangChong
Inch
Grayson
Maxim
JingHan
Huiqi
Zahra
Jaclyn
Regina
Eunice
HuiTing
Yun Loong
Ian
MrImran
Sara
JamieYeo
SiokHian
Grace
WuenYin
Gray's webbie Vincent's webbie

Past and Memories

<$BlogArchiveURL$>
I give you my heart...
Mind, body and soul,

I give you my love ...
For you make me whole.

I give you this promise....
The promise to try,

I give you each breath..
And the tears I cry.

I give you my past...
My future and now,

I give you my thoughts...
My hope and this vow.

To give you my voice,...
And the music I sing,

I give you forever,...
I give you this ring.

I give you my world,...
All the pain and strife,

I give you my hand..
Learn to share my life.

I give you this kiss...
And these words I say,

"I'll cherish you always..
As of this day."

I give you my faith...
That these words are true,

For today, I swear,....
To spend my life with you.

_______MISSING YOU______