* Sunday, November 05, 2006 *

i love ding ding's blog!cuz he post most of the events in dere which safes mi the tym(i dun hv to retype,kinda)LOLS.anws,jus gt back frm chalet in the aftanoon.was supposed to stay for anotha nite bt dad din wan to so we din if nt cn go WWW til at nite!*sigh*wel,i'm SO lookin forward to tues,e nxt kbox outin!!haha.the first one was fun.nxt tym whn i grow up and wna look back at these tyms,i'll look at ding ding's blog x) i'm so lazy to type evrythin in detail bt he's patient n type evry single little thing.so i'll jus read his,tat'll do.heh(:so ding sing make sure u type everythin in kaes? :D

cASSandra Crossed your path at 6:36 AM

* * * * * * * * *

A b o u t M e


`Name:
cassey `Age:
swt 15teen `Bday:
10.28.91 `Member:
7cliques.guides `Email:

enclosed x)
~Fav~

Food:
Deserts!!!! Drinks:
Fizzy and Cooling drinks Colour:
Blue,Purple,Black!!! Pastimes:

Swimming,Cycling,Reading,Listening to music,Chatting on the net,Daydreaming,Looking at stars
~Hates~

Food:
Fatty and oily food Drink:
Bundang Colour:
Bright colors blind my eyes!!!!lOlx...jkin Pastimes:

anythin to do wit art or swimmin(:

* Friends *

Alex
NianDeng
ZhiYong
ZiHao
Mabel
Joanne
SiangChong
Inch
Grayson
Maxim
JingHan
Huiqi
Zahra
Jaclyn
Regina
Eunice
HuiTing
Yun Loong
Ian
MrImran
Sara
JamieYeo
SiokHian
Grace
WuenYin
Gray's webbie Vincent's webbie

Past and Memories

<$BlogArchiveURL$>
I give you my heart...
Mind, body and soul,

I give you my love ...
For you make me whole.

I give you this promise....
The promise to try,

I give you each breath..
And the tears I cry.

I give you my past...
My future and now,

I give you my thoughts...
My hope and this vow.

To give you my voice,...
And the music I sing,

I give you forever,...
I give you this ring.

I give you my world,...
All the pain and strife,

I give you my hand..
Learn to share my life.

I give you this kiss...
And these words I say,

"I'll cherish you always..
As of this day."

I give you my faith...
That these words are true,

For today, I swear,....
To spend my life with you.

_______MISSING YOU______