* Sunday, November 26, 2006 *

I woke up at 6.30 in e mornin ytd.was supposed to go swimmin bt was cancelled in e end cuz zy cldnt go into e water n zh was exhausted frm his wushu trainin e previous nite.fortunately we had a back-up plan n tat was to go view wat e firemen do in e fire stn.some sort lik an exhibition bt nt reali countd as one cuz all fire stns are opend to e public to visit on evry sat frm 9am-12pm(: bt we chose e one which is located at bishan as david and nazry wld b dere on duty tat day.our gain xD.

we actually dropped off at e wrong bus-stop bt managed to find our way dere thnks to e bus driver n 2 passers-by(:whn we arrived at our destination,I askd for david n he came to us right away followed by nazry.dey showed us ard telling us wat was equipped on e fire engines n I finally saw how it looks lik inside e ambulance.heh.aft tat we managed 2hv a hands-on 'session' on how to use to hose.all of us pretented we were firemen n woman ourselves n aimed our 'gun' at a tree.e tree was quite poor thing tho cuz e water which came out was at VERI great pressure =/ in front of us was a big field so we sprayed dere too.waterin e plants.hahaha.david helpd mi wit e smaller hose(in diameter) n nazry helpd mi wit e bigger one.we had loads of fun.i played wit water too.it was as if I was dancin in e rain.hee.dey oso showed us how dey slide dwn e slidin pole usin onli e power of their legs bt nt hands.it was supar cool!

met tis reali cute girl[sara(4 & half yrs old)] n boy[justin(3 yrs old)] dere.OMG DEY WERE REALI CUTE!!I'M SO OBSESSED WIT THEM ;P we gt onto a small cage which was attachd to e ladder n went up to 7 stories high.bt it was onli 2e 2nd extention.cld've went higher bt e sergeant din allow!!cuz it wld b 30m off e ground alr.woo!

sara came n sat bside mi aft tat.so cute!wel,we left at ard 11plus close to 12 cuz ding had guitar lessons n e stn had 2close 4e day.while waitin for ding,zh,zy n I went to sim lim square to check out e prices of a few m4a as I plan 2 get one 4myself(:walked our way to paradise centre 2hv lunch dn zy n zh played datona.lols.we proceeded to orchad forum to c junior jams audition.some of e contestants were reali gd^-^ ding,zh n zy left 1st while I waitd for my bro to kip e equipments b4 goin home wit him.who noes he left e plc witout mi-.- so I went hm myself.saw joanne n her fren at e bus-stop n we took e bus hm 2gether.2dae was a long day n I had tons of fun tho it din start of wel in e first plc.mani thnks to david n nazry!i owe u guys :D

p.s. c zy's blog for pics thankie(:

cASSandra Crossed your path at 12:56 AM

* * * * * * * * *

A b o u t M e


`Name:
cassey `Age:
swt 15teen `Bday:
10.28.91 `Member:
7cliques.guides `Email:

enclosed x)
~Fav~

Food:
Deserts!!!! Drinks:
Fizzy and Cooling drinks Colour:
Blue,Purple,Black!!! Pastimes:

Swimming,Cycling,Reading,Listening to music,Chatting on the net,Daydreaming,Looking at stars
~Hates~

Food:
Fatty and oily food Drink:
Bundang Colour:
Bright colors blind my eyes!!!!lOlx...jkin Pastimes:

anythin to do wit art or swimmin(:

* Friends *

Alex
NianDeng
ZhiYong
ZiHao
Mabel
Joanne
SiangChong
Inch
Grayson
Maxim
JingHan
Huiqi
Zahra
Jaclyn
Regina
Eunice
HuiTing
Yun Loong
Ian
MrImran
Sara
JamieYeo
SiokHian
Grace
WuenYin
Gray's webbie Vincent's webbie

Past and Memories

<$BlogArchiveURL$>
I give you my heart...
Mind, body and soul,

I give you my love ...
For you make me whole.

I give you this promise....
The promise to try,

I give you each breath..
And the tears I cry.

I give you my past...
My future and now,

I give you my thoughts...
My hope and this vow.

To give you my voice,...
And the music I sing,

I give you forever,...
I give you this ring.

I give you my world,...
All the pain and strife,

I give you my hand..
Learn to share my life.

I give you this kiss...
And these words I say,

"I'll cherish you always..
As of this day."

I give you my faith...
That these words are true,

For today, I swear,....
To spend my life with you.

_______MISSING YOU______