* Friday, June 17, 2005 *
Whee! Just came back SLC camp... Rocks man! Damn fun... Yesterday party non-stop, jump and dance like crazy. I made tons of great friends too. My facilitator(fac), Natascha was kind, carin' and friendly. Our Head Fac, Ting Wei, was crappy and fun.. He cracked tons of jokes and made us laugh. My group members made the whole camp fun for me. People like Nureen(the smiley one), ShuQing, Suat Lay, Becky(China), Nilah, Andrew(the crappy one), JianRong, Jun Hao, Himanshu(India), Joshua and Jonathan. We had students from other countries like Australia, India and China to join us in this camp. I saw a shootin' star too! It was orangey in color and it kinda 'soared' across the sky too fast before I could even make my wish.. Haha.. But oh well, never mind... SLC was totally fun! ROCKS TO THE CORE!! ^-^
cASSandra Crossed your path at 5:51 AM
* * * * * * * * *
|