* Friday, September 03, 2004 *

Hmmm....if I'm not wrong, todae's the second day of the september holiday!!!! It's sometimes kinda fun if you have something to do but, if you have absolutely nothing to do, then this holiday is gonna be real BORING!!!!! As for me, I've got some homework and other craft making stuff to do but despite all this, I still find that this holiday is kinda boring cuz I dun think I'm allowed to hang out with my friends and I gotta make use of the holidays to brush up my on my studies. Damn^~^!

cASSandra Crossed your path at 10:35 PM

* * * * * * * * *

A b o u t M e


`Name:
cassey `Age:
swt 15teen `Bday:
10.28.91 `Member:
7cliques.guides `Email:

enclosed x)
~Fav~

Food:
Deserts!!!! Drinks:
Fizzy and Cooling drinks Colour:
Blue,Purple,Black!!! Pastimes:

Swimming,Cycling,Reading,Listening to music,Chatting on the net,Daydreaming,Looking at stars
~Hates~

Food:
Fatty and oily food Drink:
Bundang Colour:
Bright colors blind my eyes!!!!lOlx...jkin Pastimes:

anythin to do wit art or swimmin(:

* Friends *

Alex
NianDeng
ZhiYong
ZiHao
Mabel
Joanne
SiangChong
Inch
Grayson
Maxim
JingHan
Huiqi
Zahra
Jaclyn
Regina
Eunice
HuiTing
Yun Loong
Ian
MrImran
Sara
JamieYeo
SiokHian
Grace
WuenYin
Gray's webbie Vincent's webbie

Past and Memories

<$BlogArchiveURL$>
I give you my heart...
Mind, body and soul,

I give you my love ...
For you make me whole.

I give you this promise....
The promise to try,

I give you each breath..
And the tears I cry.

I give you my past...
My future and now,

I give you my thoughts...
My hope and this vow.

To give you my voice,...
And the music I sing,

I give you forever,...
I give you this ring.

I give you my world,...
All the pain and strife,

I give you my hand..
Learn to share my life.

I give you this kiss...
And these words I say,

"I'll cherish you always..
As of this day."

I give you my faith...
That these words are true,

For today, I swear,....
To spend my life with you.

_______MISSING YOU______